Monday, October 9, 2017

WCE 2017 Reflections: LITERATURE ENTRIES


Butterfly by Jaden N.
I love learning about bugs and I want to keep learning.



Helping by Kyle A.
This is a story of friends helping each other!


Helping Nature by Brianna Brown
Helping nature is within reach when I plant a garden


The Rumor by Ryan A.
This is a good story about a kid trying to get a good grade.

A Dream Within Reach by Hollie J.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream was Within Reach when he died. He was so close to reaching it! But even though he died, his message still lives on.

Within Reach by Sarah T.
I talk about how I look within to reach who I am and can be.

Sunflower by Koy B.
The sunflower is just without reach of the sun. Its colores are just like the sun.


Toys vs Animals and Plants by JennaLee B.
Toys, animals, and plants are always within reach of where I am.
 

Becoming the next Babe Ruth by Jarryn Howe
It relates to the theme because it is about becoming the next Babe Ruth.
  
Within Reach by Kyrie Wayment

No comments:

Post a Comment