Friday, October 25, 2019

WCE Reflections 2019 "Look Within": LITERATURE


The Bear and the Hare - Ellie H
Sometimes you have to look within to see how someone else feels. Everyone see's the same thing in a different way.





You Matter - Lexie C
I wrote an essay to tell people that they are better than they think they are. It is easy to compare yourself to others but if you look inside yourself you will see just how amazing you really are!


Looking Within Myself - Chloe L
I picked to write this poem because sometimes it is scary and hard at gymnastics and you just have to look within yourself to find the strength you need to do hard and scary things.


Look Within Nature - Ben J
Stop and see nature so you can see all the awesome things that make nature happen.


My Poem: Fear - Jessilyn M
I wrote this poem to tell you about my inside fears.



Fighting the Sun - Hallie H
It talks about what the sun does to our Bodies. It goes with the theme because I looked with in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment