Monday, October 29, 2018

WCE Reflections Entries 2018: PHOTOGRAPHY


MY DAD HERO - Shayli S.
There are lots of heroes around me. Some heroes protect others. My Dad is my hero. He protects me. He is also a hero to other people because he serves in the military. I'm glad he can help other people too.




FAMILY OF HEROES - Ellie H.
My family has a lot of heroes in it. my Dad works in the military. He also works with comunocation systems. I think he is a hero.


MOMS ARE HEROES - Jessi S.
I see examples of heroes in my life every day. I took a picture of ducks because I think the mother duck is a hero to her babies. When the baby ducks follow the Mom they stay safe. The Mom will also take care of the babies by getting them food, sitting on the eggs, and teaching them. This is why baby ducks look up to their Mom as a hero.


A HERO IS..........
A hero can by many things. I see many heroes around me evrywhere I go. My little brother is a hero to me because he is, creative, loyal, brave, coraguse, kind, funny, and responsable. These are qualities that all heros have.

No comments:

Post a Comment