Monday, October 29, 2018

WCE Reflections Entries 2018: 3D VISUAL ARTS


BUDDY BENCH - Brecken T.
Heros all around us beings with me. When I take time to see when someone is sad and needs a friend we both become heros. We can learn from each other and then we can teach others to be a good friend too.



MY FAMILY - Chloe L.
I chose my family as my heros because they take care of me and help people in need. They are good excamples to me


WE ARE ALL HEROES - Alexis T.
We can all Be a Hero. we all need to have friends and we all need to Be a friend. when we take turns whith the Ball everyone is a Hero.



EVERY DAY HEROES - Ryker E.
When you think of a hero you think of Superheroes but I think of the police, firemen, and nurses around me, They work hard for us every day. The firemen help us by putting out fires, protecting our homes. The police are brave to arrest criminals. Nurses and doctors are willing to help those who are sick and in pain, not a lot of people can do that. There are also every day heroes around us, teachers, the worker at McDonald's, your grandma, or even the kid sitting next to you. They are the real heroes, think about it.



HERO TIME - Jessilyn M.
I feel that the people who protect me, are the best super heros I could ask for.



HEROES AROUND ME - Sarah T.
I chose to design my patterns of "Heroes Around Me". I used colors to look like camoflauge representing the armed forces. They really are all around me protecting me even though I cannot see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment