Monday, October 29, 2018

WCE Reflections Entries 2018: LITERATURE


HEROES ARE HELPFUL - Ellie H.
This poem discribes how heroes help and why. It is an acronym poem.


HEROES - Jessi S.
I think heroes can be anyone. People might see them differently but they are still a hero.



THE HERO'S AROND ME - Ben J.
This Limerick poem is about all of the people who help me and are hero's around me.


 

TWO HEROES - Hollie J.
This Diamante poem is about two typse of heros. The superhero and the hero who helps around town. I chose this type of poem because it can show the similarities difrences of two heros, just two of the many Heros Around Me!





RELITIVES ARE MY REALY HEROS - Anndolyn T.
My work is a eassay on my relitives that have worked in the millitury, navy, and or air force. My project realates to the theme because my relitives are heroes to many people not just me because they potected my.our country.


HEROES AROUND ME - Sarah T..
The piece of work is a 4 paragraph report of some of the heroes that are the main heroes I think about.


MY COUSIN GARRETT - Tommy W.
My hero is my cousin Garrett. He put his friends life before his. He had a positive attitude and kept fighting threw.



HERO CHARACTERISTICS - Kali S.
Heroes are very special people. They help in all kinds of ways. They have many characteristics that make them heroes. I have a few of these characteristics, and I hope to develop more. I will keep looking for characteristics in all the heroes I meet.



MY APPRECIATED VETERANS - Koy B.
My Veterens know the challenges of being in the deadly war.

No comments:

Post a Comment