Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WCE 2017 Reflections: 3D ENTRIES

Yard by Maddie D.
It's just for fun

Reaching for The Stars. by Alexis T.
By reaching for the stars and not giving up I can reach my goals.

Lego Soccer by Kyson S.
my goal is to be a great soccer player. I know its in reach because I Love it

Speedster. by Josh M.
I want to build this car when I grow up. By listening learning and prdeticing I will one day be able to build this car.


The yum yum resturant. by Jessi M.
Every day my goal grows closer of owning a resturant. I'm reaching out by foucosing in school, getting good grades, being kind to people who aren't nice to me. Learning measurements, learn to do big math problems. This is what I want to do, and I know I can do any thing!


Goals are in reach by Brecken T.
I know that I can do the things I want to become by doing things now to help me get there.

I love to see the temple by Averis S.
Something within reach for me is to get married in the temple.

Candy forest by Grace M.
My art is the Candy forest scene which is off Charlie and the Chocolate factory. And Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is literature And the world of literature is always withen reach. 


No comments:

Post a Comment