Monday, October 9, 2017

WCE 2017 Reflections: VISUAL ART ENTRIES

The Work of Art by Eleanor C.
Love is always "Within Reach"! No matter who you are, you can always be loved!

A Flower For Cancer by Chloe L.
I have someone in my family that has ovarian cancer. The color for this cancer is turquoise so I wanted to paint a kind of turquoise flower for her. I drew a cancer ribbon in the center of my flower. I hope that a cure for cancer is "within reach".

Dancing through the colors of the Rainbow is Within Reach by Ariella H.
I love to dance and Love painting. I know if I keep practicing one day I will be able to dance through the coloRs of the Rainbow.

Believe and you can do it. by Ellie H.
the girl had to wait for The apple to grow. Then it was within reach.

Shark Attack by Ty B.
I never ever want to be within reach of a shark when it is attacking.

Play Therapy by Ben J.
My big word is Sensory Processing Disorder. I was little and I used to not like to get my hands messy. Play Therapy showed me that messy hands could be within reach if I would just reach out and touch things! I reached little goals and then I reached big goals. And now I can get messy hands all I want.

my toy dog by Brianna B.
My toy dog is within reach when I want to play with it.

UPPER 90 goal by Koy B.
The keeper is diving for the ball, and the ball is within reach of his hand.

Dreams Within Reach by Kali S.
My dream is to be a nurse and work with babies in a hospital nursery. My dream is within reach, and if I work hard, that dream will come true someday. This will only happen if I keep believing in myself and keeping that dream within reach.

Invention Art by Ryan L.
I built a little machine using a motor and bread board to make it spin. I then put my paper on it and did drops of paint to get my designs. I can adjust the speed and get different designs. I want to be an inventor and being able to build this helps me see that my goals are "within reach".

Whizzcummber by Lucy M.
Its called a whizzcummber. Its a bunch of animals and shapes and basicly everything mixed. It looks like a big dragon sorta thing. and Its very very big. And with my imagination anything is within reach.

(No Title) by Aaliyah M.

Silhouette of the night by JennaLee B.
I never want to be within reach of a Haunted House, especially when it is just getting dark.

Student Council by Averie S.
Something within reach for me or a goal of mine is to stay in student council Because I love helping others and doing those types of things.
 
Kindness is within reach by Annie T.
People can be kind to animals. this is a picture of a girl reaching to pet a rabbit. her goal is to be kind to alle of the animals she sees.

The Stars Are Within Reach by Hollie J.
I like the saying "Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars". So a beautiful place waits for those who think their dreams are within reach.

I'm not there yet, but i'll get there by Alexa N.
I've got a lot of goals for the future. Within reach for me means I can be a mom, an ice skater, and a psychologist.

Reaching For Bamboo by Alyssa H,
I love Panda's and wanted to draw one reaching for the Bamboo, which was just within reach.

Graces Dream by Grace J.
I want to be a vet when I am older. Sometimes I think I can't do it then I remember that if I try hard I can be a vet. It is basically within reach if work hard and keep trying to be like one. 

The natural things in life by Luke W
It is in nature, And I think it is within reach to still have natural things in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment