Monday, October 9, 2017

WCE 2017 Reflections: PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES

Reach for a Peach by Chloe L.
I have a peach tree in my yard. My little brother kept trying to reach the peaches because he likes to eat them. When he got on his tippy toes and reached he could get the lower peaches.

The Sun Is Within Reach by Ben J.
I went to my garden and saw this yellow flower reaching for the sun to get the food and energy it needs to grow.


I love playing Soccer by Kyson S.
I know being a better player is in reach by being on a soccer team.


Beauty Within Reach by Shaylie S.
I think we have beauty within reach all around us. Flowers are pretty and beautiful.


One Day Soon, College Will Come by Eleanor C.
College is "within Reach" for me, because I'm doing my best in school and saving my money. One day soon, college will come!


Rainbows are beautiful by Brianna B.
I like rainbows. I want to be within reach of one.


Practice Makes Perfect by Kyle A.
Within Reach. This has to do with participating and doing well in a triathlon. Last year, I did a triathlon and I didn't place. After that, I joined a swim team and I got better and better and swimming., I just finished another triathlon and I got first place. I learned that practicing helps you. The pictures show the two years of triathlons. Kyle Allen.


 Cool Creepy Crawly by Jaden N.
I can be an entomologist when I grow up. I caught this guy in my garden.


Love Within Reach by Jessi S.
Love is within reach because if everyone was nice, kind, and caring then the world would be a better place and people would be happier. At school kids would have more friends and bulling would not happen as much.


Sunflower Reaching For the Sun by JennaLee B.
The sunflower is within reach of the sun and my life


Rising Goals by Brecken T.
By just hanging on to my Goals I can do anything within reach.


Bubble fun by Peyton W.
Just like my sister is reaching for the bubbles, I try to keep my goals within reach to make my life better.


hoops
The ball has just enough power to make it into the hoop to make a point


Reaching for the Mountains by Daxon R.
A silouette of the mountains with the sun, looks like it is reaching for the mountains.


full corn moon by Achim A.
On September 6th, 2017 the full corn moon appeared to be within reach. This beautiful Red moon can be called the full corn moon Fruit moon sap moon Burley moon of worm moon. Native Americans named the moon this for what was being harvest at that time which was corn, fruit or sap.


Sad Peach by Ryan L.
This peach wasn't "within reach" so it didn't get picked and fell on the ground. It looked like it was sad that it didn't get picked.


Reach For Your Goals by Ryan A.
Within Reach. The medal is from a triathlon I did. I earned it. The pictures show my triathlons and swim meets. I practiced and went to state in swimming. I found out that going to state was hard, but within reach if I practiced really hard. I took this picture of other pictures of me training. There is a picture of my relay team at state in the middle. My hand represents me reaching for my goals. Ryan Allen.


Ice Skating champ by Alexa N.
My goals are to get better at ice skating and within reach is about goals in my opinion.


I could reach the sky by Stormy W.
I think it relates because it feels like I can just reach out and just touch the sky. Whenever I really want to.


Peaceful Waters by Kali S.
i think of peace being within reach when I see a river. It's sound brings peace. It is a peaceful place, in a sometimes not peaceful world, but because of Individual effort that peace can become within reach.


My Dad's Dreams by Hollie J.
Before my Dad was in a triathlon his dreams weren't within reach. But he trained hard and saw his goals were within reach! I saw him reach for the pool wall, I saw him reach for the bike handle bars, I saw him reach his goal... to end of the triathlon! He showed me that he can do hard things and I can do hard things too.



Sunset Not Forever by Luke W.
I know when the sunsets It will not set forever, and a new day is within reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment